Learn how to sell energy projects more effectively with 6-minute lessons online, on-demand.
Cost-effective, time-efficient and easy to deploy. The trade press calls Selling in 6™ a “sales manager’s dream.”
Get training for you, your staff, contractors or other trade partners to close more deals so that you can meet your sales goals. Selling in 6™️ is comprised of concise, convenient, and trackable mobile-learning video lessons that leave no room for excuses. With editions for Commercial & Industrial and Residential energy professionals, as well as Internal Champions, Selling in 6™️ is truly comprehensive. You’ll learn countless insights gleaned from energy professionals with decades of sales experience involving millions of square feet of projects.
Energy professionals are now selling more effectively.
Respondents would recommend us to their peers.
Written testimonials and a history of success.
More than 25 years of energy-focused sales experience have been distilled into hundreds of visually engaging 6-minute lessons.
- Lessons are viewable on a smartphone or any other internet-connected device.
- Drip irrigation six minutes at a time ensures attention and comprehension.
- Questions following the lessons encourage the learner to apply these concepts.
- Lessons can be searched by keyword and revisited as many times as needed.
- And now, audio versions of the lessons make it easy to learn or review while on the go.
Selling in 6™ takes a multimodal approach that is ideal for adult learners.
- Comprehensive narrated videos averaging six minutes each
- Audio-only version, excellent for "training on the go"
- Hardcover Playbook featuring the slides, other resources and space for notes
- Hardcover copy and digital audiobook of Mark Jewell's WSJ bestseller
- Participation in Selling Energy's monthly Mastermind Group coaching calls for personalized feedback
Trusted by energy professionals & utilities across North America.
My entire sales and sales support team took this training. I saw positive results before the end of Week 1. We closed multiple sales quickly -- sales opportunities that had been lingering up to that point. Worth every penny.
Every seller of energy efficiency needs this type of training! Very rare to find this caliber of training talent in our industry.
All businesses want more business and this information helps companies land more work. I've attended ~20 SDG&E seminars and this has by far been the most useful.
Best course I have taken in a decade! Mark was stellar - clear, precise and easy to understand! Mark is an awesome teacher and coach. Proven procedures with great stories and humor too!
Sign up and take control of your career
- Identify the market segments and organizations that are your most promising targets
- Fine-tune your messaging to resonate with what those prospects really care about by understanding segment-specific business acumen, jargon and yardsticks
- Connect the dots between energy projects and well-documented non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits
- Concisely communicate your value proposition so you capture and retain your decision-maker’s attention
- Present financial analyses that move beyond simple payback by focusing on the metrics that truly matter
- Preemptively neutralize the myths and objections that can stall or stymie even the most worthwhile projects
- Skillfully prevail when faced with “three bids syndrome”
- Coordinate your marketing and sales efforts so that they genuinely support each other
- And so much more!
Schedule a free strategy session with Mark Jewell
Schedule your free strategy session with Mark Jewell, Co-founder of Selling Energy and the person who has taught more than 11,000 people (so far!) how to sell energy-related offerings.
- Explore how organizations similar to yours are already using Selling Energy’s sales training to advance their goals.
- Experience a live demo of these training tools and see options for private-labeling the training for your audience.
- Discuss best practices for deploying the training including how to maximize participation, verify engagement with the help of weekly viewing reports, and recapture unviewed licenses so they can be redeployed to others.
- Share various details with us on audience composition, headcount, and any desired customization of content so we can produce a one-page proposal for you to circulate internally for approval.
Once you submit the form, you’ll be able to access Mark’s calendar directly and pick a mutually convenient day and time to chat.